Sowing Seed



I don't usually comment.  I'm just shy like that, not wanting to intrude in the sacred holy moment of another.  But when I read Ann's post and read the pictures, especially the one with the hand holding the seed, my heart swelled and I knew this one was different.

Sowing Seed is what God calls/commands all of His children to do.  It's what I'm called to do and it is what you're called to do.  We have a percious commodity ~ the living seed of God's Word.  The only hope of a lost and scatterd world.  

Lord, let us always be going forth sowing your seeds of love, mercy and redemption into the dry cracked heart soil of lives that are without a shepherd.  Give us your strength, your power, your love and your direction to step off the comfort of the shore and into the deep waters that are rich with a harvest.

No comments: